Apr 14, 2011

From the archives

I  can't believe that it has been four years of blogging.   I just went back to review some old posts.
I hope you enjoy these:

1 year ago:  The right way  The heart of tea and After a tea gathering

2 years ago:  It's not my fault  Slow down  Breaking bad habits and Pay attention to what you are doing

3 years ago:  Time for reflection  The physicality of tea practice

4 years ago:  Sitting seiza, the bane of tea students  The ritual of tea ceremony class  and The seven rules of Rikyu

Go ahead, explore the rest of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these past four years of blogging! It has been a pleasure to read, and it is especially instructive for me as a new Midorikai student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Congratulations, and I do hope you enjoy your Midorikai experience. Please let me know how it goes. I'd love to hear about it.

    Margie

    ReplyDelete