Apr 19, 2011

Handbags and Chanoyu

I just wanted to let you know that I my handbags were featured at Portland Sewing's Fashion Show last Saturday and I will have a booth at Portland's Handmade NW on May 3 and 4. The sales support the Heart Research Center.  (Also go to support this blog)  If you can't make it, I will be putting some of my creations on SweetPersimmon.


There will also be a chanoyu presentation at the Japanese Cultural fair for Children's day in North Portland.

Children's Day Festival


Saturday, May 07, 2011 from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (PT)
 
Historic Peninsula Odd Fellows Building
4834 N Lombard St.
Portland, OR 97203
View Map
 
Attend
 

Kodomo No Hi Japanese Children's Day Festival ~ Japanese Food and Deserts ~ Games ~ Arts and Crafts including Origami and Caligraphy ~ Aikido ~ Jujitsu ~ Taiko ~ Tea Ceremony ~ Kamishibai Storytelling Open to the Public.  Admission is Free! Saturday...
Read More

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Peninsula Odd Fellows Aikido Yoshokai 

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Eventbrite

No comments:

Post a Comment