May 23, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the SweetPersimmon Blog.

I am new to this blogging thing so bear with me. I am hoping to use this blog to share with you some things that interest me: tea, meditation, incense, photography.

For those of you who do not know me, I am the owner of www.SweetPersimmon.com, a site that sells the meditation seats I make, as well as specialty tea, teaware, incense, books and photos.

I also teach Japanese Tea Ceremony in Portland, Oregon. I studied Tea Ceremony (Chanoyu) for 25 years in Portland, Seattle, and Kyoto Japan. I'll post some things about that, too. Meanwhile, you can check out my tea school at www.Issoantea.com.



2 comments:

  1. Your web site is so cool! I just looked at it and was blown away. I am looking forward to ordering some things from you! Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks angry filmmaker. I appreciate the comment. And thanks for checking out my website. Come back and see the next posts.

    ReplyDelete